The Tokyo Motor Show countdown continues with yet another round of Lexus LF-A leakage courtesy of OmniAuto. Check out the gallery below to get up close and personal with the official shots of the LF-A before we bring you live impressions from the floor.
But before you do, get a load of the preliminary specs:
* 4.8-liter 72-degree V10 putting out 560 hp at 8,700 RPM (that's 116.5 hp/liter) and 354 lb.-ft. of torque at 6,800 RPM
* Redline: 9,000 RPM
* Titanium valves, connecting rods, forged aluminum pistons, dry sump lubrication and a titanium exhaust manifold
* Six-speed sequential gearbox
* Torsen limited slip differential
* 3,263 pounds with a 48/52 front-to-rear weight distribution
* Power-to-weight ratio of 5.8 pounds/hp
* 65 percent of the body is carbon fiber
* 20-inch BBS wheels wrapped in 265/35 ZR20 Bridgestone tires in front and 305/30 ZR20 in the rear.
* 0-62 MPH (100 km/h) in 3.7 seconds
* Top speed of 201.94 MPH
* Production limited to 500 units
More to follow. Stay tuned.